Wednesday, November 4, 2009

word to ya motha son . .

sooooo i missed out yesterday guys . i had SO much to do & i wasn't feeling good at all . it was actually a pretty bad night . i was in my feelings ; about a lot of things . but i'm better today (:




today was a pretty chill day . we got grades & i must say mine are looking AMAZINGGG & it's all because i'm finally focused . for once . no boys, no drama, nothing  . i've kept my head in the books . something i haven't done in a while & i've prospered GREATLY from it . i actually understand the work i'm doing . which is great .





so i guess i have a fan club now ? out of literally nowhere all these guys wunna notice me & talk to me . . not feeling the sudden attention at all . i mean at all . i'm loving the single life a lot . ♥ . i'm not even gunna lie though, i've been just a tad bit lonely . but i have the TRUE love of my life . christian [ ♥ ] . . he's pretty beasty just in case you didn't know .



well, friends . i think that's all for today . i didn't really have much to blog about . but i should have some more interesting stuff to hit you with in the next few days . but please keep supporting me as i'm starting to do something that i love & passionate about . - peace . love . & lisha [ ♥ ]



SONG OF THE DAY : - venus vs. mars - jay z ♥   jay Pictures, Images and Photos




1 comment:

  1. aww what a cutie pie...keep up the good grades, lately I have been doing pretty good myself on grades

    ReplyDelete

 

easy installation