Tuesday, December 15, 2009

reasonable doubt . .

'to wish you were someone else is to waste who you are'
well. . today i was sitting around thinking [ & yes, i do think ] about all the people who've hurt me . i know it's weird to sit around & think about these things but for me, thinking about all the struggles & things i've been through makes me feel better as well as motivates me .


but anyways . . i was thinking that MOST of the people who've hurt me are people who i've given the benefit of the doubt . . well i'm not doing that anymore . in 2O1O, i've set MAJOR goals . .& i'm not gunna let anybody else bring me down more than some other people have tried . from now on . . i'm gunna start trusting my first instinct . if i have a bad feeling about something from jump . .i'm gunna stick with that .




i know it seems as if i'm going to be judging books by their covers . . & i'm not gunna lie, in a sense i am . but remember ; for soo long, i've been the person to not judge a book by its cover & look where it's gotten me .



while i am thankful for my struggles & the people who've hurt me . . [ ya'll thinking 'wow she's dumb' . ] because they've made me who i am today . they are all things i wish i never had to endure . but i am kinda glad i did .



peace . [ love ] . lisha



SONG OF THE DAY : nothin on you - b.o.b. ♥







 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

easy installation