Thursday, December 10, 2009

just wait . .

miss me ? tonight, i'm coming at you guys on some real spit for real .

so . . i guess you guys know about how i was on this lil 'hunt' for mr.right for a while, right ? well . . i stopped . it was becoming tiring & i kept getting stuck with a whole bunch of wannabes . people that weren't worth my time or patience [ go figure that ] . i decided to just sit back & WAIT .

i learned about this lil thing called patience . & how important it truly is . . you ever heard this saying ;
"good things come to those who wait"



me & james on our first date at the hawks game :) ♥

it's very true . after i finally decided to quit searching & just wait . . i was sent something indescribable . i never fathomed being this happy with a person . & as most of you know, happiness is something that i more than deserve . it hasn't even been that long . . but i can see that my patience paid off .


"i waited patiently for the LORD ; he turned to me & heard my cry" - Psalm 40:1


so basically, what i'm saying is . . stop rushing & going out & looking for yourself for things . . just wait . the longer you wait, the better the reward is . - peace . love . lisha


SONG OF THE DAY : stay in my life - ester dean ♥





 



1 comment:

 

easy installation